BrightVR Stream 360 Camera
BrightVR is a state-of-the-art “360 camera”, using dedicated hardware to encode and stitch it’s 4 sensors images into a live 4K full spherical image.
The camera is able to encode and stream the stitched content into a RTMP or RTSP live stream through WIFI or Ethernet, avoiding the need for any extra hardware or software to have your event live on a social media platform.
Its size, weight and the ability to operate from its battery makes BrightVR ideal to travel light.
Easy setup (no cabling, no additional hardware, no calibration) makes it simple to use, thus you can focus on your stories instead of “fighting” with the technology.
MOG VIZZI Platform is the ideal way to manage and distribute your content online. BrightVR is fully integrated with VIZZI.
While combining BrightVR 360 camera with Vizzi video platform you can easily stream your immersive contents for immediate delivery. You can also integrate it directly with social networks like YouTube and Facebook.
- Easy setup – No rigs, No Cabling, Stitch is factory calibrated;
- Built-in Live Stitching – Real-time FPGA based stitching process;
- Live 360 Stream – Stream directly from the camera to your social media platform using it’s WIFI or Ethernet connectivity;
- Low Power – Low power solution that makes the camera small, light and truly portable;
- Battery Operated – External battery allows for up to 2h continuous recording;
- 4K with 4 Sensors – Uses four Sony IMX Family Sensors to create a stitched 4K image (3840×1920) up to 30fps;
- Audio – 4K video with Stereo Audio incorporated;
- No Moving Parts – Makes the camera reliable and silent, no fans. Its full aluminum body is able to dissipate the generated heat;
- Truly Portable – WIFI and Ethernet connectivity allow the camera to be used live anywhere. When offline it can record to the SD card;
- Full Spherical FOV – True 360 Output image, no blind spots.